Online Price Calculator

Use our simple online pricing calculator to receive an estimate on your This Little Piggy menu options. Enter your guest count and your price will be calculated for you automatically.

This Little Piggy Catering's price calculator allows you to choose the following:

  • One main course item
  • One 10% vegetarian option (10% of your entrees will be vegetarian)
  • Up to two appetizers
  • Up to seven side dishes and/or desserts

Your estimate will also include:

  • Selection of bread (dinner rolls with butter or slider buns)
  • Condiments
  • Disposable plates, utensils, and napkins

Important notes for your estimate:

  • Items below that are marked with an asterisk (*) are not included in your calculated quote and will be added separately.
  • All of our entrees are served based on a 90% headcount, and the remaining 10% is served as a vegetarian option. If you choose a second or third entrée, those additional entrees will be charged at a per person rate based on your estimated headcount.
  • Rental items are not included in this online quotation.
  • Sales tax (based on the applicable rate in your area) and our event production fee (percentage based on overall total of the event) will be added to the calculated price.
  • For groups of less than 50 people or more than 400, please contact us for a competitive quote. Call us at 612-332-7571 or email us info@abritincatering.com

You have selected the following items:

Main Courses

    Appetizers

      Beverages

        Veggie Options

          Side Dishes

            Extra Service Items

              Buffet Bars / Stations

                Desserts

                  Rentals


                    Calculate Your Price!

                    Event Type

                    Price per person: $ 0.00

                    Beverages: $ 0.00

                    Extra Service Items price: $ 0.00

                    Total price: (not including sales tax and event production fee) $ 0.00


                    Notes:
                    • Items marked with asterisk (*) are not included in this calculation.
                    • Also Rental Items aren't included in this calculation.
                    • Sales Tax and Event Production will be added to calculated price.

                    © This Little Piggy Catering. All rights reserved. | View Sitemap | Web Design by Dogfish Media | Calculator programming by FLC

                    Scroll to Top